The Citroen Zx passenger car was produced in 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996 and 1997. Restyling in 1994 helped to get rid of design flaws and improve the appearance of the car. We will show a description of the citroen zx fuses and their locations.
The number of fuses may differ and depends on the equipment and year of manufacture of the vehicle.
The fuses are located in the corresponding box, under the protective cover.
- F1 – Not used
- F2 – Not used
- F3 5 Cooling fan relay
- F4 30 Cooling fan
- F1 15 Front fog lights
- F2 30 Fan and air conditioner motor
- F3 30 Additional cooling fan
- F4 30 Cooling
Located on the bottom left, under the dashboard.
- 30 Blower motor, headlight washers, electric mirrors, air conditioning relay, headlight washer timer and heated seats
- 10 Radio / cassette, dashboard, brake lights, front and rear mouse / brushes and horn
- 30 Heated rear window relay, power window relay, indicators and cooling fan relay
- 25 Central locking and anti-theft alarm
- 25 Heated rear window and heated outside mirror
- 10 Emergency Agni
- 10 Reversing lights, headlights and control panel warning lights
- 20 Radio / cassette, interior lights, cigarette lighter, lamp, clock and remote central locking
- 30 Power windows, sunroof, seat adjustment and card swiping indicator
- 20 Signal
- 5 Rear fog lamp
- 5 Right front and rear side lights, ashtray
- 5 Left front and rear side lights, number illumination.
If the presented diagrams do not match yours, this is possible in restyled models, check the description with the receiver model: Citroen Xsara