The Citroën Spacetourer minivan appeared on the market in 2016 and replaced the outdated C8 model. Produced to the present. This article will provide a designation of the Citroen Spacetourer fuse and relay boxes with box diagrams and their locations.
This model has 2 main boxes with fuses and relays.
Found in the dashboard behind a protective cover and a bunch of wires.
An example of access to the unit in the salon.
Version 1 (Eco)
F1 10 Electric power steering, clutch pedal contactor.
F4 15 Sound signal.
F5 20 Front and rear wiper pump.
F6 20 Front and rear wiper pump.
F7 10 Rear 12V socket.
F8 20 Rear window wiper, single or double.
F10 / F11 30 Internal, external, front and rear locks.
F13 10 Air conditioner front panel, car radio panel, gear lever, head-up projection screen.
F14 5 Security alarm, emergency and technical assistance calls.
F17 5 Instrument panel.
F19 3 Steering wheel switch block.
F21 3 Remote control key system or anti-theft system.
F22 3 Rain and light sensor, multifunctional video camera.
F23 5 Warning lamp for unfastened or unfastened seat belts.
F24 5 Touch screen, reversing camera and parking assistance.
F25 5 Airbags.
F29 20 Car radio, touch screen, CD player, navigator.
F31 15 Car radio (+ battery).
F32 15 Front 12V socket.
F34 5 Blind spot monitoring system, electrically adjustable exterior mirrors.
F35 5 Heated jets, headlight range control.
F36 5 Charging the portable lamp, rear lamp.
If the cigarette lighter does not work, check fuses 7 and 32 respectively.
Version 2 (Full)
Designation of elements
- F1 3 Remote control key system or anti-theft system.
- F5 5 Touchscreen, reversing camera and parking assistance.
- F7 10 Rear panel of the air conditioner, Hi-Fi amplifier.
- F8 20 Rear window wiper, single or double.
- F10 / F11 30 Internal, external, front and rear locks.
- F12 3 Security alarm.
- F17 10 Rear 12V socket.
- F18 5 Emergency and technical assistance calls.
- F21 3 Charge hand lamp, rear lamp.
- F22 3 Glove box lamp, rear lights.
- F23 5 Blind spot monitoring system, electrically adjustable exterior mirrors.
- F24 5 Steering wheel switch block.
- F25 5 Headlamp leveling adjuster.
- F26 3 Seat belt not fastened or unfastened warning lamp.
- F27 3 Rain and light sensor, multifunctional video camera.
- F28 10 Air conditioner front panel, car radio panel, gear lever, head-up projection screen.
- F30A or B 15 Car radio (+ battery).
- F31 5 Airbags.
- F33 15 Front 12V socket.
- F35 5 Instrument panel.
- F36 20 Car radio, touch screen, CD player, navigator.
In this case, if the cigarette lighter does not work, check fuses 13 and 33.
Mounts under the main unit.
Photo for example
|F3||15A compartment fuse box 5 for taxi version|
|F4||15A 12V socket for multimedia equipment|
|F5||30A electric motors for rear window lifts|
|F6||30A electric motors for front glass lifters|
|F7||2A heated seats|
|F8||20A air conditioner fan|
|F9||30A electric tailgate|
|F10||40A left seat belt reel|
|F11||5A trailer switching unit|
|F12||30A electric driver seat and massage device|
|F13||40A right seat belt reel|
|F14||30A Reinstalling Handle – Power Passenger Seat – Seat Massage Devices|
|F15||25A electric sunroof blinds|
|F16||5A multiplex control board glass lifter / door mirror driver’s door|
|F17||10A unit of lighting and memory of the position of the external rear-view mirrors|
|F18||25A audio amplifier|
|F20||7.5A electric tailgate|
|F21||3A “Hands free” access and start unit|
|F2||7.5A electrically heated mirrors|
|F22||20A socket 230V|
|F1||40A rear window heating|
The fuses listed here may differ from your unit and depend on the equipment and model year of the vehicle. Also, relay elements are installed separately.
It is located near the battery. The cover is held on the latches marked – A.
- F12 5A Heated jets.
- F14 25A Front and rear wiper pump.
- F15 5A Frontal radar detector of the automatic braking system. Electric power steering.
- F17 10A Intelligent switching unit.
- F19 30A Windshield wiper motor.
- F20 15A Front and rear washer pump.
- F21 20A Headlight washer pump.
- F22 15A Sound signal.
- F23 15A Right high beam headlamp.
- F24 15A Left high beam headlamp.
This material needs to be supplemented, so your comments are welcome.
no relays on here