Suzuki Ignis due to the increased ground clearance is a mini – SUV. Produced from 2000 to the present in three generations. In our material you will find a designation of the Suzuki Ignis fuse boxes and relays produced in 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007 and 2008. We will show you where the fuse boxes are located and their diagrams. Highlight the cigarette lighter fuse.
The current fuse and relay assignment for your vehicle will be printed on the box cover. Check the description.
It is located under the dashboard on the driver’s side.
- 15A CIGAR – cigarette lighter
- 15A ACC – air conditioner
- 10A ABS – ABS
- 15A WIPER WASHER is like a sprinkler
- 15A TURN BACK – reverse
- 15A IG METER – Ignition
- 15A AIR BAG – airbags
- 30A POWER WINDOW is a power mirrors
- FUSE PULLER – fuse puller
- 30A – P / S – electric power steering
- 15A SEAT HEATER – seat heating
- 15A HORN HAZARD – alarm
- 15A RADIO DOME – radio, lounge
- 10A TAIL – rear lights
- 10A STOP – brake lights
- 20A DOOR LOCK – door lock motors
- 15A REAR DEFG – rear heated glass
- 25A HEATER – heater
Photo for example
|12||10A Compressor Relay, Air Conditioning Fan Relay, Heated Mirror Switch, Fan Motor Relay, Fan Motor Relay (Hi)|
|13||15A Heated seat|
|14||20A Rear window heating switch (station wagon) or Rear window heating relay|
|15||15A ECM, Data connector, Instrument cluster, Spotlights, Interior light, Trunk lighting, Stereo, TCM|
|16||10A Rear Fog Lamp, Rear Fog Lamp Switch, Rear Fog Lamp Controller|
|19||10А Relay H / T (Headlight / Tail) or Dimensions (Tail), illumination of devices and license plates|
|20||20A Central locking|
|22||15A Electronic control unit SRS|
|23||15A Alternator, Ignition Coils|
|24||10A Door Lock Controller, Emergency Light Switch, Back-up Light Switch, Gear Shift Sensor, Handle Mode, Mode Control Switch|
|25||15A Wipers, Windshield wiper motor, Headlamp position actuator (L), Headlight position actuator (R), Headlight position switch, Switch combination, Rear wiper relay, Rear wiper motor|
|26||10A ABS electronic control unit|
|27||10A Instrument cluster|
|28||15A Cigarette lighter fuse, Mirror switch power supply, Radio tape recorder, Antenna amplifier|
|29||15A Accessory power connector|
Fuse number 28 at 15A is responsible for the cigarette lighter.
Separately, outside the unit, under the panel there may be some relays: a rear window heating relay (green), a heater fan relay and others, as well as a fuse for power windows and a power steering control unit – at 30A.
It is located next to the battery, under a protective cover, on which the current diagram will be applied.
- 80A Battery, Alternator, All Circuits
- 60A Ignition switch
- 60A Fuse Box, Engine Compartment Fuse Box
- 60A ABS. Drive and Control Unit
- 30A Fan relay
- 15A Instrument cluster, Headlight – right headlight (R)
- 15A Headlight – left headlight (L)
- 30A Radiator fan control relay # 1 Radiator fan control relay # 2
- 20A Compressor relay, A / C fan relay
- 15A Main relay
- 15A Brake light switch
Separately, at the battery terminal, there may be a main distribution fuse.