Peugeot 508 replaced 2 models at once: 407 and 607 in the production line. This car was produced in 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and to the present. We will present a designation of the Peugeot 508 fuses with box diagrams. Let’s show their location and highlight the fuse responsible for the cigarette lighter.
In the engine compartment, the fuse box is located on the left side next to the battery.
- F20 15A Front and rear window washer pump.
- F21 20A Headlight washer pump.
- F22 15A Sound signal.
- F23 15A Right high beam headlamp.
- F24 15A Left high beam headlamp.
- F27 5A Left headlight control.
- F28 5A Right headlight control.
Also remember to check the battery fuses.
Photo with diagram
- F6 A or B 15A Car radio.
- F8 3A Security alarm.
- F13 10A Front cigarette lighter.
- F14 10A Front 12V socket.
- F16 3A Rear plafond, individual lamps.
- F17 3A Front cover, vanity mirror.
- F28 A or B 15A Car radio.
- F30 20A Rear window wiper.
- F32 10A Amplifier for audio system.
If the cigarette lighter or outlet does not work, check the fuse numbers 13 and 14. They are highlighted in red on the diagram.
Fuses in the glove box
Another box is in the glove compartment. To access it, open the glove box and pull on the protective cover.
- F3 15A Driver power window panel, 12V socket in rear seats
- F4 15A 12V socket in the trunk.
- F5 30A Rear impulse power window.
- F6 30A Front impulse power window.
- F11 20A Towing device chain block.
- F12 20A Amplifier of the audio system.
- F15 20A Panoramic glass roof curtain (SW)
- F16 5A Driver’s power window board.
And if you have something to add to the descriptions of the circuit, we will be glad to receive your comments.