Peugeot Expert entered the market in 1995. For the entire production period, the car has changed 3 generations. We suggest that you familiarize yourself with the description of the Peugeot Expert fuses and the box diagram, as well as note the fuse responsible for the cigarette lighter. This information is valid for cars 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 model years.
All locations of the fuse boxes are marked in the figure.
To access this box, move the washer reservoir bracket to the side.
- Engine ECU, components, power supply and air supply systems, cooling fan 20A
- Sound signal 15A
- Windscreen and rear window washer pump 10A
- Headlight washer pump 20A
- Components of the fuel supply system 15A
- Power steering, second brake pedal sensor 10A
- Brake system (ABS / ESP) 10A
- Starter switch 20A
- First brake pedal sensor 10A
- Components of the power supply and air supply system, components of the toxicity reduction system 30A
- Cabin ventilation 40A
- Windshield cleaner 30A
- Intelligent switching unit 40A
- Not used 30A
To access, lower the glove box and pull firmly on it.
- 15A Rear window cleaner
- 5A Airbag ECU
- 10A Steering wheel position sensor, diagnostic socket, ESP sensor, manual climate control, clutch sensor, headlight range control, diesel particulate filter additive pump
- 30A Power mirrors, front right door window motor
- 30A Power supply for front door windows
- 5A Lights and glove box lamp
- 20A Multifunction display, burglar alarm siren, car radio, CD changer, radiotelephone, trailer switching unit (optional), ECU for platform modification with cab
- 10A Socket in the cargo compartment
- 30A Rear suspension height adjuster, steering column switch block, instrument cluster
- 15A Diagnostic connector, ignition switch
- 15A Wireless Hands-Free, Airbag ECU, Parking Assist ECU
- 5A Engine ECU, trailer switching unit
- 15A Rain sensor, interior ventilation, climate control, instrument cluster
- 30A Locking / unlocking / super locking doors
- 40A Heated rear window, mirror heaters
- 10A Heaters of mirrors
If the cigarette lighter does not work, check the fuses in this box and in particular number 9.
Box next to the battery
To access, simply remove the battery compartment cover.
|1||30A Seat heaters|
|2||20A 12V socket in the third row of seats (minibus) or not used (van)|
|3||40A Trailer switching unit (extra equipment), ECU for platform modification with cab|
|36||15A Swing door locks|
|37||10A Swing door locks|
|38||20A Rear swing door wiper|
|39||Interior ventilation (minibus) or not involved (van)|
|40||5A Folding mirrors|
Additional fuse box
It is installed to protect the electrical circuits of the trailer, as well as to connect the wiring harnesses on models with modified bodies and platforms with a cab. The box is located on the right side behind the cargo bulkhead. The number of elements may differ depending on design features.
- 15A Free
- 15A Ignition switch and optional alternator relay
- 15A Power supply 12 V of the electric circuit of the trailer
- 15A Live circuit for use with modifications
- 10A Hazard lights