Peugeot 306 belongs to the golf class cars. It was produced in 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002 and 2003 with hatchback and station wagon bodies. We present you an assignment of the Peugeot 306 relay and fuse boxes, as well as their diagrams, locations, cigarette lighter fuse.
The number of elements in your boxes may differ from those presented and depends on the configuration and the year of manufacture of the car.
To get access to it, you need to turn the screw located in the box cover, under the steering wheel by a quarter of a turn.
- Not used.
- 7.5 Computer automatic transmission (AKP) or overspeed buzzer.
- 5 ABS computer.
- 5 Instrument panel, central protection unit, coolant temperature control unit, automatic transmission mode selector illumination, automatic transmission relay, front passenger airbag deactivation lock.
- 25 Reversing light switch, Automatic gearbox relay, brake light switch, daytime running light relay, engine cooling fan relay, pressure switch, compressor relay.
- 5 Instrument panel, central protection unit, security system warning lamp, clock, trunk lighting lamp, radio antenna.
- 30 Heated rear window and exterior mirrors.
- 20 Central protection unit of the passenger compartment, car radio.
- 20 Injection computer, engine cooling fan relay, electronic coolant temperature control unit.
- 20 Hazard warning lamps, rear and front interior lamps.
- 10 Dashboard lights, overspeed buzzer, clock, dashboard dimmer, side lights.
- 10 Rear fog lamp.
- Not used.
- 30 Relay for rear power window and electric seat heaters.
- 20 Connector for connecting the wiring of the trailer.
- 30 Relay for front power windows and air vent.
- 20 Horn switch.
- 10 Front fog lamps.
- 10 Rear position lamp.
- 30 Ventilation, heating, air conditioning system
- 10 Rear left side light, license plate light, front side lights.
- 10 Relay for ventilation system, switch for heated rear window and outside mirrors.
- 20 Cigarette lighter.
- Not used.
- 10 Car radio.
- 30 Windscreen wiper and washer switch, windscreen wiper motor, wiper off timer or rain sensor relay.
- 15 Glove box light, turn signal indicators, switch for electric adjustment of outside mirrors, local lighting, vanity mirror light, rain sensor, interior temperature sensor.
- 15 Clock, outside thermometer, power window and seat heater relays, rear window wiper, ventilation hatch.
For the cigarette lighter fuse number 23, 20 A.
- Rain sensor relay 1
- Rain sensor relay 2
- Low beam relay / alarm
- Front power window relay
- Rear power window relay
- Front fog lamp relay
- Heater heater element relay, ACC
- Relay for operation of the electric circuit of the engine / alarm / electric front lifts
- Rear window heating timer relay
- Direction indicator relay
In the engine compartment, this box is located on the side of the battery, under a protective cover.
The box itself can be conditionally divided into two parts: conventional fuses and high power fuses (MF).
- 40A Power anti-theft device
- 60A Power supply for electric locks, light switch, air conditioner fan, front fog lamp relay, diagnostic socket
- 60A Computer Power Supply ABS
- 60A Power supply + from the battery of the fuse box
29 10 Left low beam headlight
30 10 Right low beam headlight
31 10 Left high beam headlight
32 10 Right high beam headlight
33 15 Diesel computer
34 10 Oxygen sensor
35 15 Fuel pump
36 20 Washer timer
37 40 Engine cooling fans
38 – Not used
39 40 Spare fuse for engine cooling fans
40 40 Engine cooling fans
Did not find an answer to your question? Ask it in the comment.