Peugeot 807 is a minivan. It was released in 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 and 2014. During this period, there was only one restyling. We present information with the description of the peugeot 807 fuses.
This model has 3 main fuse boxes:
- In the lower glove compartment of the control panel (right side)
- In the battery niche (in the floor recess on the right side)
- In the engine compartment.
The presented diagrams may differ from yours and depend on the configuration, year of manufacture of the car and country of delivery.
To access, you need to open the cover of the lower glove box (glove compartment) located on the right side. If necessary, loosen the fixing screws and pull firmly on the protective cover.
Designation – type 1
- 10 A Rear fog lamp.
- 15 A Rear wiper.
- 15 A Power supply for on-board systems via an intelligent switching unit.
- 10 A Left brake light.
- 20 A Spotlight, cigarette lighter, lower glove box lighting, self-dimming interior rearview mirror.
- 30 A Keys for front power windows, front ventilation hatch.
- 20 A Diagnostic socket, trailer electrical socket.
- 15 A Burglar alarm, telematics, car radio, multifunction displays, steering column switches, particulate filter unit.
- 10 A Side lights, right side, license plate light, air conditioning control unit panel light, courtesy lights.
- 30 A Central locking, super-locking drive.
- 30 A Rear power windows.
- 5 A Power supply for the airbag system via the intelligent switch box.
- 15 A Right brake light, additional brake light, trailer brake light.
- 10 A Diagnostic connector, brake and clutch pedal position sensors.
- 40 A Shunt PARC.
- 10 A Power supply of the car sound system via the intelligent connection box.
- 10 A Left side marker lamps, trailer marker marker lamps.
- 15 A Alarm siren, automatic transmission electronic unit.
- 15 A Power supply for parking sensors via intelligent switching unit.
- 40 A Heated rear window.
The fuse number 7, 20A, is responsible for the cigarette lighter.
Designation – type 2
F1 10 A Car radio (power supply)
F2 5 A + after ignition feed – Speed sensor – Central protection unit – Instrument panel warning
lights F3 15 A Brake light – Cruise control
F4 10 A Right tail light – Left front side light – Headlight adjustment
F5 10 A Air conditioning – Front power windows – Air conditioning fan – Pressure sensor (pressure switch)
F6 15 A Heated rear glass and heated seats
F7 20 A Horn
F8 SHUNT –
F9 5 A Headlamp washers – Front right side light – License plate light sign – Left rear lamp
F10 30 A Not used
F11 30 A Not used
F12 10 A ABS computer – Reversing lights – Diagnostic socket – Automatic transmission
F13 30 A Not used
F14 5 A Central protection unit
F15 30 A Central protection unit in the passenger compartment – Electric central locking – Lights
F16 20 A Cigarette lighter – Permanent (+) from battery
F17 15 A Coolant temperature control unit – Engine cooling fan group
F18 10 A Fog light
F19 10 A Instrument panel illumination – Car radio – Side lights
F20 30 A Air conditioning – Air conditioner fan
F21 20 A Heated seats
F22 20 A + Power supply of additional electricity consumers – Not used
F23 SHUNT F14 – F15 – F25 – F27
F24 30 A Windscreen washer – Front wiper
F25 10 A Air conditioner – Interior light – Car radio memory – Digital clock
F26 15 A Hazard lights
F27 30 A Heated rear window
F28 15 A Power windows – Discharge warning lamp battery
F29 30 A Power windows
F30 15 A Interior lighting – Indicator lights – Clock – Exterior mirrors, electrically adjustable
The fuse number 16, 20A, is responsible for the cigarette lighter.
Designation – type 3
- 15A Rear window cleaner.
- Not used.
- 5A Airbag ECU.
- 10A Steering angle microclimate sensor, steering pedal position sensor, diagnostic clutch, connector regulator, headlight tilt sensor ESP, manual pump for supplying the additive setting to the particulate filter, interior rearview mirror.
- 30A Power mirrors, power windows on the passenger side, sunroof above the first row of seats.
- 30A Power supply for front power windows.
- 5A Plafonds, glove box illumination lamp, vanity mirror illumination lamps, video monitor illumination in the 2nd row.
- 20A Multifunctional radiotelephone, display control unit, siren of a security additive in diesel fuel, radio control system ECU, CD changer of pressure, air in tires, sliding door drive ECU.
- 30A Cigarette lighter.
- 15A Block of understeering switches, trailer switching block.
- 15A Diagnostic connector, ignition switch, automatic transmission (4-speed).
- 15A Driver’s seat memory unit, driver’s seat power adjustment, airbag ECU, parktronic ECU, side sliding door switches, hands-free headset, automatic transmission (6-speed).
- 5A Engine ECU, trailer switching unit.
- 15A Rain sensor, automatic microclimate settings, instrument panel, roof vents, mileage counter ECU, radio telecommunication systems settings.
- 30A Locking the door lock from the passenger side.
- 30A Unlocking / locking locks.
- 40A Heated rear window.
The fuse number 9, 30A, is responsible for the cigarette lighter.
Box near the battery
It is located in the battery compartment on the right-hand side of the cab in the floor recess.
1 40 A Power slide for right sliding door.
2 40 A Motorized sliding door, left.
3 30 A Power supply for the Hi-Fi audio amplifier.
4 30 A Not used or auxiliary heating supply circuit (on diesel versions).
29 – Not used.
30 – Not used.
31 – Not used.
32 25 A Electric adjustment of the driver’s seat.
33 25 A Electric adjustment of the passenger seat.
34 20 А Electric drive of the ventilation hatch of the 3rd row.
35 20 А Electric drive of the ventilation hatch of the 2nd row.
36 10 A Electrically heated passenger seat.
37 10 A Electrically heated driver’s seat.
38 15 A Electric child lock for door locks.
39 20 A 12 V power socket in the 3rd row.
40 20 A Electrical socket 12 V in the 2nd row.
For the rear cigarette lighters, I am responsible for fuses 39 and 40 at 20A.
Located to the left of the expansion tank.
Description – type 1
- 10 A Manual gearbox reversing light switch, xenon headlights, cooling fan relay, coolant level sensor, oil heater or glow plug supply unit (on diesel versions), speed sensor or air flow sensor (on diesel versions).
- 15 A Electric fuel pump, EGR solenoid valves and turbocharger pressure control unit (diesel versions).
- 10 A Electronic unit ABS or ESP.
- 10 A Power supply circuit from the ignition switch of the intelligent engine switch unit.
- 10 A Not used or the DPF injector unit, DPF electronic unit (on diesel versions).
- 15 A Front fog lamps.
- 20 A Headlight washer pump motor.
- 20 A Power supply to the injection computer via the intelligent switching unit, the cooling fan relay (on diesel versions), the fuel pressure regulating solenoid valves and the exhaust gas recirculation (on diesel versions).
- 15 A Left low-beam headlamp, headlamp control.
- 15 A Right-hand dipped beam headlamp.
- 10 A Left main beam headlamp.
- 10 A Right high beam headlamp.
- 15 A Sound signal.
- 10 A Windscreen and rear window washer pump motors.
- 30 A Oxygen sensor, injector power supply circuit, absorber solenoid valves, exhaust gas distribution and recirculation solenoid valve (on petrol versions), injection pump (on diesel versions).
- 30 A Not used, or charge pressure control solenoid valve (on petrol versions).
- 30 A Relay for windscreen wiper.
- 40 A Auxiliary ventilation motors.
Description – type 2
- 1 20A Engine ECU, engine fuel and air supply systems, engine cooling fan.
- 2 15A Sound signal.
- 3 10A Windscreen and rear window washer pump.
- 4 20A Headlight washer pump.
- 5 15A Device of the fuel supply system.
- 6 10A Power steering, second brake light sensor, automatic transmission ECU, air flow sensor, automatic xenon headlight range control.
- 7 10A Brake system (with ABS / ESP systems).
- 8 20A Starter switch.
- 9 10A Main brake light sensor.
- 10 30А Fuel and air supply systems of the engine, systems for reducing toxicity of exhaust gases.
- 11 40A Climate control in the front of the passenger compartment.
- 12 30A Windshield wiper.
- 13 40A Intelligent switching unit.
- 14 30A Not used.
- 15 30A Switch for blocking / unblocking / superblocking the child safety system.
I have a 2006 807 but the fuse box under the bonnet does not look like this on here, iI have a picture but i cant add it on here
Thank you for your post to our Facebook community (https://www.facebook.com/groups/350612282995515). They also answered you there.
Why does the starter motor fuse keep blowing