Peugeot 208 replaced the 207 model in production. Peugeot 208, although it has become smaller in size, but there is more space for passengers and luggage. Released in 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 and up to the present. We will show where the fuse boxes are located in the Peugeot 208, give an assignment of the circuits and highlight the cigarette lighter fuse.
Dashboard fuse box
Located at the bottom left. See the video for an example of how to get to it.
- F2 5A Outside mirrors, headlights, diagnostic connector.
- F9 5A Burglar alarm.
- F10 5A Autonomous on-board telematics unit, trailer electrical system ECU.
- F11 5A Self-dimming interior mirror, additional heating.
- F13 5A Hi-Fi Amplifier, Parking Assist.
- F16 15A 12V socket (front).
- F17 15A OEM car radio, car radio (non-standard installation).
- F18 20A Touch screen.
- F23 5A Glove box light, vanity mirror lights, individual shades.
- F26 15A Sound signal.
- F27 15A Windscreen washer pump.
- F28 5A Ignition lock with steering column lock.
- F29 15A Air conditioning compressor.
- F30 15A Rear window wiper.
For the front cigarette lighter fuse number 16 15A is responsible.
Fuses in the box
This unit is located in the glove box (glove compartment) and is covered with a protective cover.
Location and layout
F01 40 A Heated rear window.
F02 10 A Heated exterior mirrors.
F03 30 A Front impulse power windows.
F04 – Not used.
F05 30 A Rear impulse windows.
F06 10 A Folding exterior mirrors.
F07 10 A Folding exterior mirrors.
F08 – Not used.
F09 15 A Heated front seats.
F10 20 A Hi-Fi amplifier.
F11 – Not used.
F12 – Not used.
This unit is located under the hood near the battery (left side).
- F16 15 A Fog lights.
- F18 10 A Right high beam headlamp.
- F19 10 A Left high beam headlamp.
- F25 30 A Headlamp washer relay (non-standard).
- F29 40 A Windscreen wiper motor.
- F30 80 A Glow plugs (on diesel versions).
Pay attention to the large number of relays placed in this location.