The Renault Megane family car was introduced in 1995. Official production began in 1996. And in 1997, the Megane Scenic compact van was launched on its platform. Years of Renault Megane Scenic 1 generation production 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002 and 2003. In this article you will find information describing the location of fuse boxes and relays Renault Megane Scenic 1 generation, their photos and diagrams describing the purpose of the elements.
In the engine compartment, the unit is located on the left side, next to the battery.
Possible several variants of its execution.
Photo option 1
Photo option 2
|A||Fuel pump relay|
|B||Engine control relay|
|C||Coolant heater relay 1|
|D||A / C compressor electromagnetic clutch relay|
|F||Starter relay – automatic transmission|
|I||Coolant heater relay 2|
|J||Cooling Fan Motor Relay – High Speed|
|K||Cooling fan motor relay – low speed|
|1||(30A) Cooling fan motor, fuel filter heater|
|2||(30A) Engine management|
|3||(7,5A) Air conditioning system|
|4||(3A) Bi-Fuel System|
|5||(7.5A) Bi-Fuel System|
|6||(7.5A) Automatic transmission control system, starter|
|7||(7.5) Airbag, engine management system, fuel filter heater|
|8||(7.5A) Bi-Fuel System|
|9||Air conditioner diode|
|10||Air conditioner diode|
|11||(70A) Coolant heater, glow plugs|
|14||(40A / 50A) Cooling fan motor – 2nd speed, fuel filter heater|
|16||(60A) Anti-lock braking system (ABS)|
|18||(60A) Heated windshield|
|19||(40A) Air conditioning system|
|20||(60A) Multifunction control module 1|
|21||(60A) Fuse / relay box, instrument panel 2|
|22||(60A) Anti-theft system, horn, light switch|
It is located to the left of the steering rack, under the protective cover.
On the back of the cover there will be an up-to-date fuse diagram.
- (25A) Rear left door lifter motor
- (25A) Rear right door lifter motor
- (15A) Rear window wiper / washer
- (7.5A) Heated door mirrors
- (15A) Audio system, power aerial, power door mirrors
- (15A) Horn
- Cooling Fan Motor Relay, Instrument Cluster
- (5A) Rear fog lamps
- (15A) Fog lights
- (7.5A) Front left side / rear left side lamps
- (10A) Headlamp washers
- (7.5A) Front right side / rear right side lamps
- (5A) Anti-lock braking system (ABS)
- (25A) Front right door power window motor
- (15A) Automatic transmission control system, lift glass motor relay, brake lights
- (15A) Multifunction control module 1, reversing lights
- (10A) High beam lamp (left)
- (25A) Front left door lift glass motor
- (10A) High beam lamp (right)
- (20A) Air conditioning, sunroof
- (10A) Accessory power connector
- (15A) Heated seats
- (20A) Heater / air conditioner
- (10A) Low beam (left)
- (15A) Audio system, cigarette lighter fuse renault megan stage 1
- (10A) Low beam bulb (right)
- Jumper – headlights
The fuse number 30 is responsible for the cigarette lighter.
- A – (15A) Direction indicators / hazard warning lights
- B – (5A) Multifunction control unit 1
- C – (20A) Central locking
- D – (20A) Windshield wiper
- E – (25A) Power windows
- F – (30A) Heated door mirrors, heated rear window
The following relays may also be located behind the fuse box:
|A||Headlight washer pump relay|
|B||Daytime running light relay – headlights|
|C||Daytime Lighting Relay – Front / Rear Lamp|
|D||Daytime Lighting Relay – Main Relay|
It is also possible to locate individual elements of fuses and relays under the passenger seat: A – power supply connector, F – fuses.
On our YouTube channel, we also posted a video. Watch and subscribe.
And if you know how to make this post better – write in the comments.
Pozdrav. Ovo je super ali volio bih da objasnite na koji nacin zamijeniti komplet kuciste sa osiguracima ispod volana za megane 1 1.9 dti. Da li video ili tekst do Vas je. Mnogo Vam hvala.