Peugeot Bipper compact mini van went on sale in 2009. Released in 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018. We will show you the location of the Peugeot Bipper fuse boxes and their purpose.
To access, turn the screws securing the protective cover and lower the box itself.
- F12 7.5A Right-hand dipped beam headlamp.
- F13 7.5 A Left low-beam headlamp, headlight range control.
- F31 5 A Engine ECU power switch.
- F32 7.5 A Head light, front light, rear light switch on.
- F36 10 A Car radio, mobile phone circuit, air conditioning control panel, EOBD diagnostic connector.
- F37 5 A Brake light, instrument cluster.
- F38 20 A Door locks.
- F43 15 A Washer pump.
- F47 20 A Driver’s door window regulator.
- F48 20A Passenger door window regulator.
- F49 5 A Parktronic ECU, rear light switch, exterior mirrors, interior control sensor.
- F50 7.5 A Airbag computer.
- F51 7.5 A Brake light contactor, clutch pedal contactor, door mirror control panel, Bluetooth system.
- F53 5 A Instrument cluster, rear fog lamps.
- F41 7.5 A Heated exterior mirrors.
- F94 15 A Cigarette lighter.
- F96 15 A 12V socket.
- F97 10 A Heated driver’s seat.
- F98 10 A Heated passenger seat.
The fuses number 94 and 96 at 15A are responsible for the cigarette lighter and the socket.
In the engine compartment, in order to get to the fuse and relay box, it is necessary to disconnect the connector of the box from the front left headlight, and then release the cover from the latches.
F01 60 A Electronic control unit.
F02 40 A Ventilation in the passenger compartment.
F03 20 A Starter power supply circuit.
F04 40A ABS hydraulic pump supply circuit.
F06 30A Switch for constant speed engine cooling fan.
F07 40A Engine cooling fan overspeed switch.
F08 30 A Air conditioning compressor.
F10 10 A Buzzer.
F11 10 A Power supply for the additional load circuit of the engine management system.
F14 15 A Main beam headlamps.
F15 15 A Socket for additional 12 V consumers.
F16 7.5 A Engine ECU, ECU and sequential gearbox selector, T20 relay coil.
F17 15 A Power supply to the ignition coil, injectors, the main control unit for the engine power supply system (1,3 HDi).
F18 7.5 A Engine power processor (1.3 HDi) relay coil T09 (1.3 HDi).
F19 7.5 A Air conditioner compressor.
F20 30 A Heated rear window, heated outside rearview mirrors.
F21 15 A Fuel pump (petrol engines 1.4 and 1.3 HDi).
F22 20 A Engine ECU (1.3 HDi).
F23 20 A Supply to the valves of the ABS hydraulic system.
F24 7.5 A ABS system.
F30 15 A Fog lights.
F81 60 A Preheating control unit (1.3 HDi).
F82 30 A Electric pump for sequential gearbox, power supply for sequential gearbox.
F84 10 A Sequential gearbox ECU and solenoid valves.
F85 30 A Cigarette lighter socket for additional 12 V consumers.
F87 7.5 A Reversing lights, water-in-oil sensor, flow meter, relay coils T02, T05, T14, T17 and T19 (except 1.3 HDi) / 5 A Lights reverse, water-in-diesel sensor, flow meter, relay coils T02, T05, T14, T17 and T19, battery charge sensor (1.3 HDi).
The fuse number 85 at 30A is still responsible for the cigarette lighter.