Peugeot 405 was produced in 1987, 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996 and 1997 with sedan and station wagon bodies. We present to your attention a description of the Peugeot 405 fuse and relay boxes and their diagrams.
Depending on the year of manufacture and vehicle equipment, different designs of boxes and placement of fuses and relays are possible. The biggest changes were made to the restyled model.
Fuse box location
- cooling fan;
- fuel pump;
- oxygen sensor;
- electronic engine control device.
The rest of the fuse and relay elements are located in different parts of the engine compartment, as an example, the fuse for the radiator fan motor:
More detailed instructions can be found in the repair manual.
To gain access to it, you need to turn the screw that secures the protective cover on the left side of the dashboard.
- Heated rear window, heated mirrors 15A / 20A
- Side marker lamps, left 5A
- Fog lights, front fog lights control 5A
- Front marker lights, license plate and dashboard lighting, clock lighting and dimming 10A
- Ignition, time delay for turning off the interior lighting, control lamps for oil and brake fluid level, handbrake and tachometer, reversing lights, fan fuse 10A
- Accessories, wipers / washers, brake lights, interior lighting 15A
- Emergency lights 15A / 20A
- Power fuse for power window, sunroof, clock, door lock, interior and trunk lighting, radio memory 20A
- Radio, battery and accessories 5A
- Heated rear window, glass and sunroof safety device, mirror adjustment, heated seats, direction indicators, 15A clock
- Rear right side marker lamps 5A
- Anti-lock braking system 10A
- Electric rear window lifts 20A
- Electric front window lifts, sunroof opening 25A
- Electric horn, cigarette lighter 15A
- Air horn, cigarette lighter 20A
- Headlight additional left 5A
- Headlight additional right 5A
- Air conditioning 25A
- Not used 5A
Depending on the year of manufacture, the fuse number 15 or 16 at 20A is responsible for the cigarette lighter.