Peugeot 806 minivan was produced in 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001 and 2002. We present information with a description of the Peugeot 806 fuse boxes and relays: locations, diagrams with decoding of elements.
The design of your units may differ from those shown and depends on the vehicle configuration, country of delivery and year of manufacture.
Located next to the battery.
- 20 A Residential trailer
- 20 A Fuel pump
- 10 A Left low beam headlamp
- 10 A Right-hand dipped beam headlamp
- 10 A Diagnostic socket
- 10 A Engine immobilizer
- 10 A Left high beam headlamp
- 10 A Right high beam headlamp
- 25 A Motor cooling fan group 1-120 W.
- 30A Headlight washer pump, fog lights
- 20 A Additional heating system
- 5 A Headlight washer timer
- 15 A Catalytic converter oxygen sensor, lambda probe heating
- 40 A Air conditioning, passenger compartment fan
- 30 – 50 A Motor cooling fan group 1 – 180 W.
MF1 20A – Injection system relay, MF2 30A – Injection system relay, MF3 30A – Interior blower, MF4 40A – ABS computer.
Fuses not marked with numbers are spare.
- R 1030 – Information about a running engine
- R 1502/1503/1504 – Relays for fans
- R 5400 – Headlight washer relay
- R 8016 – Injection relay
- R 2665 – Fog lamp relay
It is located in the hum of the instruments, behind the protective cover. Some relay elements can be located on the side and below (in Figure 1 and 2).
- F1 10 A Car radio (power supply)
- F2 5 A + after ignition feed, Speed sensor, Central protection unit of the passenger compartment, Indicators on the dashboard
- F3 15 A Brake light, cruise control
- F4 10 A Right tail light, Left front side light, Headlamp adjustment
- F5 15 A Air conditioning, Front glass lifters, Air conditioning fan, Pressure sensor
- F6 15 A Rear heated glass and heated seats
- F7 20 A Buzzer
- F8 SHUNT –
- F9 5 A Headlamp washers, Right front side light, Number plate light, Left tail light
- F10 30 A Seat adjustment, front passenger
- F11 30 A Rear power windows
- F12 10 A ABS computer, Reversing lights, Diagnostic connector, Automatic transmission
- F13 30 A Driver seat adjustment
- F14 5 A Central protection unit for passenger compartment (memory)
- F15 30 A Central protection unit for passenger compartment, Electric central locking, Lamps
- F16 20 A Cigarette lighter, Permanent (+) from battery
- F16A 20 A Cigarette lighter + drive of additional consumers of electricity
- F17 15 A Coolant temperature control unit, Engine cooling fan group
- F18 10 A Fog lamp
- F19 10 A Instrument panel illumination, Car radio, Side lights
- F20 30 A Air conditioner, Air conditioner fan
- F21 20 A Heated seats
- F22 20 A + Supply of additional electricity consumers, Not used
- F23 SHUNT F14 – F15 – F25 – F27
- F24 30 A Windscreen washer, Front wiper
- F25 10 A Air conditioning, Dome, Car radio memory, Digital clock
- F26 15A Hazard warning lamps
- F27 30 A Heated rear window
- F28 15 A Electric windows, Low battery warning lamp
- F29 30 A Electric windows
- F30 15 A Interior lighting, Indicator lights, Clock, Exterior mirrors, electrically adjustable
The fuse number 16, 20A, is responsible for the cigarette lighter.