Citroen Nemo was delivered to the market in 3 versions: cargo, cargo-passenger and passenger (under the name Nemo Multispace). Produced in 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018. We offer you to get acquainted with the information about the Citroen Nemo fuses and relay: the location of the boxes, the description of the circuits, the purpose. We will separately mention the fuses responsible for cigarette lighters and sockets.
The purpose of fuses and relays may differ from those presented and depend on the year of manufacture and the level of electrical equipment of your car.
The underhood fuse and relay box is located in the front of the engine compartment. To get to the box you need to disconnect the connector block from the front left headlight and only then move on to the cover latches.
|1||60A Embedded Systems Interface Supply|
|4||40A ABS pump|
|6||20A Single Speed Cooling Fan|
|7||40A Cooling Fan, High Speed|
|8||30A Air conditioner|
|11||10A Engine control unit|
|17||7.5A Fuel filter|
|18||7.5A Main relay|
|19||7.5A Air conditioning compressor|
|20||30A Heated rear window|
|22||15A Injection pump|
|23||20A Fuse and relay box in the engine compartment|
|24||7.5A ABS control unit|
|30||15A Fog lights|
|81||60A Heating control unit|
|or not used|
|85||15A Cigarette Lighter and 12V Socket|
|87||7.5A Reversing lights|
|Water in fuel sensor|
|T02||High beam relay|
|T05||A/C compressor relay|
|T06||Cooling fan relay|
|T07||Two-speed cooling fan|
|T08||Air Conditioning Fan Motor|
|T09||Engine control unit, main relay|
|T10||Fuel pump relay|
|Auxiliary relay, fuel pump|
|T14||Fog light relay|
|T19||Heated rear windshield relay|
|T20||Starter Interlock Relay|
|Relay, heated seats|
Please note that this unit contains fuses responsible for the cigarette lighter and additional sockets.
Inside the car, the fuse box is located at the bottom of the instrument panel. To access the fuse box, you need to remove two screws using the ignition key and lower the block.
It will look something like this.
- F12 7.5A Right-hand dipped beam headlamp.
- F13 7.5 A Left low-beam headlamp, headlight range control.
- F31 5 A Engine ECU power switch.
- F32 7.5 A Head light, front light, rear light switch on.
- F36 10 A Car radio, mobile phone circuit, air conditioning control panel, EOBD diagnostic connector.
- F37 5 A Brake light, instrument cluster.
- F38 20 A Door locks.
- F43 15 A Washer pump.
- F47 20 A Driver’s door window regulator.
- F48 20A Passenger door window regulator.
- F49 5 A Parktronic ECU, rear light switch, exterior mirrors, interior control sensor.
- F50 7.5 A Airbag computer.
- F51 7.5 A Brake light contactor, clutch pedal contactor, door mirror control panel, Bluetooth system.
- F53 5 A Instrument cluster, rear fog lamps.
- F41 7.5 A Heated exterior mirrors.
- F94 15 A Cigarette lighter.
- F96 15 A 12V socket.
- F97 10 A Heated driver’s seat.
- F98 10 A Heated passenger seat.
The fuses number 94 and 96 at 15A are responsible for the cigarette lighter and the socket.
If you have anything to add, write in the comments.