Citroen C2 is a front-engine passenger car that entered production in 2003. Produced in 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009 and 2010. During this period, there was one restyling. We will show the location of the fuse and relay boxes in the Citroen C2 with a detailed description of the circuits and photos with examples of execution.
Citroen C2 has two main fuse boxes, one of which is located under the dashboard and the other under the hood in the engine compartment.
It is located right next to the right wing. To access, remove the battery cover and open the fuse box cover.
- 10A – Diesel engine preheating unit * Sensor for the presence of water in diesel fuel *
Speed sensor * Reversing lights * ECU (automatic transmission, gearbox)
- 15A – Fuel pump
- 10A – Electronic control units (ZBU) (ABS system, ESR system)
- 10A – ECU (fuel injection system, power steering systems) * Sensors (
diesel engine coolant level , cruise control system, brake lights, clutch)
- Not used
- 15A – Fog lights
- 20A – Headlight washer
- 20A – Repeat of the engine control system * ECU of the fuel injection system
- 15A – Left low beam headlamp
- 15A – Right-hand dipped beam headlamp
- 10A – Left high beam headlamp
- 10A – Right high beam headlamp
- 15A – Sound warning signal
- 10A – Washers
- 15A – Engine control system devices (ignition coil, solenoid valve, oxygen sensor, fuel injection system) * Fuel sump * Diesel fuel heater
- 30A – Air pump
- 30A – Windshield wiper
- 40A – Electro fan
After replacing the fuse, be sure to close the box cover securely.
Fuse box is located under the dashboard on the left. To access, remove the unit cover by pulling it towards you, loosen the screws a quarter turn and remove the fuse box.
- 1 – 15A Power supply circuit of the diagnostic socket * Hitch
- 4 – 20A Gear shift paddles 7 Hours 7 Display 7 Navigation system * Electronic anti-theft alarm unit * Car radio
- 5 – 15A Anti-theft alarm siren
- 6 – 10A Diagnostic connector * Flywheel angular position sensor
- 7 – 15A rain sensor * Light sensor * Electronic anti-theft alarm unit
- 10 – 40A Electric heated rear window * Electric heated exterior mirrors
- 11 – 15A Rear window wiper
- 12 – 30A Power supply circuit for electric sliding sunroof * Power windows for front doors
- 14 – 10A Steering column switches * Electronic control unit (ECU) of airbags 7 Fuse box in the engine compartment
- 15 – 15A Instrument cluster – Display – Navigation system * Air conditioning * Parking sensors * Car radio
- 16 – 30A Central locking? Super blocking system
- 20 – 10A Rear right brake light
- 21 – 15A Rear left brake light * Additional brake light
- 22 – 20A Power socket for 12 B * Cigarette lighter * Interior lighting * Adjustment and folding
The fuse number 22 for 20A is responsible for the cigarette lighter.
Where can a find the main fuse on citroen c2 model 2005
Could you please tell me where the radiator fan relay is located on a c2. 1.6. VTR. Thanks. 2004.