Mini crossover Peugeot 2008 appeared on the market back in 2013. Released in 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 and up to now. The update only slightly changed the front grille. We will show the location of the Peugeot 2008 fuse boxes with diagrams and their detailed designation, we will note which one is responsible for the cigarette lighter.
This fuse box is located in the engine compartment near the battery (left side). For access, the protective cover must be removed.
Assignment of the main elements
- F16 15 A Fog lights.
- F18 10 A Right high beam headlamp.
- F19 10 A Left high beam headlamp.
- F25 30 A Headlamp washer relay (non-standard).
- F29 40 A Windscreen wiper motor.
- F30 80 A Glow plugs (on diesel versions).
Dashboard fuse box
Located on the left side, covered with a protective cover.
- F2 5A Outside mirrors, headlights, diagnostic connector.
- F9 5A Burglar alarm.
- F10 5A Autonomous on-board telematics unit, trailer electrical system ECU.
- F11 5A Self-dimming interior mirror, additional heating.
- F13 5A Hi-Fi Amplifier, Parking Assist.
- F16 15A 12V socket (front).
- F17 15A OEM car radio, car radio (non-standard installation).
- F18 20A Touch screen.
- F23 5A Glove box light, vanity mirror lights, individual shades.
- F26 15A Sound signal.
- F27 15A Windscreen washer pump.
- F28 5A Ignition lock with steering column lock.
- F29 15A Air conditioning compressor.
- F30 15A Rear window wiper.
For the front cigarette lighter fuse number 16 15A is responsible.
Box in the glove compartment
It is located behind the glove compartment and is also covered by a protective cover.
Location and layout
F01 40 A Heated rear window.
F02 10 A Heated exterior mirrors.
F03 30 A Front impulse power windows.
F04 – Not used.
F05 30 A Rear impulse windows.
F06 10 A Folding exterior mirrors.
F07 10 A Folding exterior mirrors.
F08 – Not used.
F09 15 A Heated front seats.
F10 20 A Hi-Fi amplifier.
F11 – Not used.
F12 – Not used.