Toyota Corona Premio with the designation T211 is also known under the name Toyota Carina T210 / T211 / T212 and was produced in 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000 and 2001 in the sedan, liftback and station wagon bodies. During this time, the model has been updated. A distinctive feature in these models is the location of the steering. In this article, you will find the locations of all electronic control units, a detailed description of fuses and relays Toyota Corona Premio (Carina t211) with box diagrams and photo examples of execution. Note the cigarette lighter fuse.
The number of elements in the boxes may differ from the one presented and depends on the year of manufacture, the region of delivery and the level of equipment of your car.
General layout of electronic control units
- right front SRS sensor
- relay box No. 5 (models up to 12.1997)
- manifold absolute pressure sensor (3S-FSE)
- vacuum sensor in the vacuum brake booster (3S-FSE)
- manifold absolute pressure sensor (except 3S-FSE and diesel models)
- boost pressure sensor (diesel models)
- boost pressure sensor (absolute pressure in the intake manifold) (2C-T)
- control unit and ABS modulator (models from 12.1997)
- injector control unit (from 12.1997)
- glow plug relay (diesel models)
- relay box No. 2
- mounting block in the engine compartment
- fuse box
- left front SRS sensor
- navigation system unit
- stereo amplifier (models up to 12.1997); TV tuner (models from 12.1997)
- injector control unit (models up to 12.1997)
- rear window wiper relay
- connector holder
- injector control unit relay (models up to 12.1997)
- fuel pump relay
- ABS control unit (models up to 12.1997)
- injector control relay (models from 12.1997)
- relay box No. 4
- relay “EFI-2” (models from 12.1997)
- electronic engine control unit
- door lock control relay
- integrated relay
- mirror heater relay
- relay box No. 1
- connector mounting bracket
- mounting block in the cabin
- front window defroster relay
- central mounting block
- ETCS relay
- relay “EFI-2” (models up to 12.1997)
- automatic transmission selector relay
- central SRS sensor
- ABS deceleration sensor.
Passenger compartment fuse box
The mounting box of fuses and relays in the general diagram is indicated under number 32. It is located in the panel behind the protective cover.
|1||5А DEFOG / IDLE-UP – System for increasing idle speed, electronic engine control unit|
|2||30А DEFOG – Heated rear window|
|3||15A ECU – IG – Anti-lock braking system, shift lock system|
|4||10A TAIL – Front and rear dimensions, license plate light|
|5||5A STARTER – Starter, engine control unit|
|6||5A IGNITION – Ignition, ECM|
|7||10A TURN – Direction indicators|
|8||20А WIPER – Wipers and washers|
|9||15A METER – Instrument cluster|
|10||7,5А PANEL – Illumination of a combination of devices and switches|
|11||15А LIGHTER / RADIO – Electric side mirrors, cigarette lighter, clock, radio tape recorder|
|12||15A FOG – Front fog lights|
|13||30А DOOR – Central locking|
|14||15А STOP – Stop lights|
The fuse responsible for the cigarette lighter is located at number 11 at 15A.
Some relays can be attached to the back of the unit.
- R1 – Main power relay
- R2 – Relay dimensions
- R3 – Rear window defogger relay
- S1 – Radio interference filter (glass heater)
- S2 – Radio interference filter (ignition system)
Engine compartment fuse box
In the general layout, it is indicated under the number 12.
Photo – example
A – relay No. 1 e / dv. cooling fan, B – starter relay, C – horn relay, D – headlight relay, E – injection system relay, F – relay No. 2 e / dv. cooling system fan, G – relay No. 3 e / dv. cooling fan, H – air conditioner relay;
1 – ALT 100A (120A for 3S-FSE engines), 2 – ABS 60A, 3 – HTR 40A;
4 – DOME 7,5A, Interior lighting
Relay box №1
In the general layout, it is indicated under the number 3.
- R1 – Fog lamp relay
- R2 – Relay – direction indicator interrupter
- R3 – Heated mirror relay
Relay box №4
In the general layout, it is indicated under the number 24.
Relay box №5
In the general layout, it is indicated under the number 2.
- A – relay e / m air conditioning compressor clutch
- B – relay No. 3 of the electric motor of the cooling fan
- C – relay No. 2 of the electric motor of the cooling fan
- D – relay No. 1 of the electric motor of the cooling fan
- E – power relay No. 2
- F – power relay No. 1
If you know how to make the material better – write in the comments.