The Mazda Xedos 6 sedan has been delivered to European markets in two generations with left-hand drive vehicles. The first – 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994. The second in 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998 and 1999. The right-hand drive model is called the Eunos 500 and has been shipped to Japan and England. In this article you will find a description of fuses and relays Mazda Xedos 6 with box diagrams and their locations. Note the cigarette lighter fuse.
The design of the boxes may differ from the one shown and depends on the year of manufacture and the region of delivery. Check your diagrams on the protective cover.
Passenger compartment fuse box
It is located under the panel on the pillar, near the driver’s leg, behind the protective cover.
Left hand drive Right hand drive
- A – STOP – 15A brake lights, horn, cruise control
- B – ROOM – 15A interior lighting, trunk lighting, warning system
- C – SPARE – 15A reserve, spare fuse
- D – DOOR LOCK – 30A – door lock drive system (central locking)
- E – RADIO – 15A audio system, cigarette lighter , outside mirrors, aerial
- F – SUN ROOF – 15A люк
- G – SPARE – 15A reserve, spare fuse
- H – POWER WINDOW – 30A power windows
- I – METER – 15A instrument cluster, reverse
- J – TURN – 15A direction indicators
- K – ENGINE – 15A engine management system
- L – HEAD CLEANER – 20A headlight cleaner
- M – REAR FOG – 15A Rear fog lamp
- N – WIPER – 20A wipers and washers
- O – POWER SEAT – 15A electric seat
The fuse for the cigarette lighter is 15A.
Hotel relays can be located under the dashboard (direction indicators, etc.)
Engine compartment fuse box
Installed on the left side of the engine compartment, next to the battery.
- MAIN – 100A main fuse
- HEAD – 30A headlights
- DEFOG – 40A rear window heating
- EJI INJ – 30A fuel injection system
- F.FOG RELAY – front fog lamp relay
- COLING FAG RELAY NO1 – cooling fan relay
- IG KEY – 40A Radio, sunroof, instruments, drive glass lifts
- BTN – 60A door locks, power seats
- ABS – 60A Anti Lock Brake System (ABS)
- COLING FAG – 30A cooling fan
- HEATER – 40A heater, air conditioner
- AIR COND – 30A air conditioner
- AIR COND RELAY – air conditioner relay
- HORN RELAY – horn relay
- TAIL – 15A dimensions
- DIM LH – 15A low beam left headlight
- DIM RH – 15A low beam right headlight
- R.FOG – 15A rear fog lights
- COMB SW – 15A for steering switches and wipers
- R.FOG RELAY – rear fog lamp relay
- EGI MAIN RELAY – engine control relay
- CIRCUIT RELAY – fuel pump relay
Individual elements can also be installed outside this unit, for example, the PTF relays are located approximately in the area of the upper pipe between the radiator and the engine on the body.
location of the relay
If you find a mistake or have something to add – write in the comments. And if the schemes do not fit, study the description of Xedos 9 .